"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Friday, May 31, 2013

Thank You, Jesus! Eye Surgery Day

Thank You, Jesus for...

Doing IMMESURABLY more than all we can ask or imagine!
Friends and Family who PRAISED You while Kaylee was in surgery
Wonderful, caring nurses...many of which knew You...and others who You allowed us to share about You with
Opening a door to not only witness to Kaylee's eye doctor but also allowing a FULL ON conversation with her about You!
Kaylee's surgery going better than the doctor had hoped it would!
A peaceful recovery :)

Getting ready

Really? Another surgery???



Starting to feel a little sleepy from the medicine

Feeling a little silly, too!

So thankful for a peaceful recovery this time!!!

Home and healing...eyes will be red for a couple of weeks

Thank you all for praying!!!

1 comment:

  1. Precious baby!!! Hoping her recovery goes well! Sorry haven't visited blog lately~ just not enough time in the day. I do think about you often!!! Blessings and love!

    ReplyDelete