"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Our Sissy~

Kennady is about to finish elementary school in a week and a half...it's hard to believe that time has flown by this fast! It seems like just yesterday she was in Kindergarten!!!

First day of Kindergarten

End of the year Kindergarten Hat Parade



6th Grade Block G Awards

Each of the students who earned Block G used an acrostic of their name to tell how they earned this award:

K~ K is for Keeping my grades up
E~ E is for energetically playing sports to the best of my ability
N~ N is for nicely helping teachers in their classrooms
N~ N is for being a noble Peer Counselor
A~ A is for being awarded Principal's Honor Role every quarter
D~ D is for my dedication to always to my best
Y~ Y is for yelling at cheer practice and competitions

With her friends after the awards

Good Job, Sis!
Sis, we are so proud of the amazing young girl that Jesus has grown you into! It has been such a joy to see your faith grow and become your own. We love your heart for orphans, the least of these, and children in general...we know the plans He has for you are GREAT! He has placed many gifts in you to be used for His Glory...your joy, love for children, leadership, responsibility, thoughtfulness, your ability to see a problem and immediately take action and initiative, the gift of wisdom, and so many more. We are looking forward to seeing His Light in you shine in Jr. High and ALL the days of your life :) We love you, girl! Love, Dad and Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment