"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Kaylee Grace :)

One of the sweetest sounds we know these days is this girl's giggle :)



And look what other progress she made today...this was HUGE!!!

I had a bowl of cereal and gave Kaylee a "bite" (where I put the spoon to her mouth and touched her lips with it) and a little milk touched her lips...she didn't seem to mind so I gave her another "bite". Still she seemed to want more so I made up her own bowl...one for her and one for Keeg. She started by feeding him...


And she cleaned up constantly
 Once she saw Keegan eating...
She took a "bite" of her own

 Then she decided to try Keegan's cereal
 Pretty good!!!
 Over and over, she took "bites". She didn't open her mouth, but some milk went in for sure!
 And each person that came out she would show them how she can "eat"!
 YUMMY!!!
Good Job Kaylee!!! You can do it!!! Just like Nana says that she is praying for you...one day you're going to eat something and then just start eating every good thing we put in front of you!!!

Please pray for our Sweet Girl...eye surgery bright and early tomorrow morning. Praying for Jesus' Peace to cover and fill her and for the surgeon's hands...that by God's grace she will only need one eye surgery!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment