"I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me - the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace." Acts 20:24

To Tell of His Grace

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Feeling better...

Kaylee had a pretty good sleep and woke up feeling much better! By about 8:30 am she was starting to feel more pain and feeling frustrated that she can't use her hands even to play :(  She asked me about 6 times to take the casts off (by holding her little casts up to my face and using the sign for off and saying "off" with her mouth shut - she thinks she is saying off just like we say it...but I know what she means) ;)
I felt so awful for her. We finally ended up just going for a drive with Baby Einstein on...this helped for a little while. Then we went home and I  just decided to put her down for an early nap. She conked right out and then woke up after about an hour...she was still so fussy and wouldn't take a bottle so I just held her and she fell back asleep...slept about another 2 hours! Poor girl...she will get a little better each day, I just wish I could tell her that in a way she would understand!


She woke up from nap to a full house...the big kids had friends over. My mom picked them up from school today...so I ordered a pizza for them and then they were off to play!
Thank You Jesus that Kaylee felt better today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment